Line for Android
- Interface screenshots
- Video review
Description of Line for Android
Line for Android is a comprehensive messaging service that takes a solid and reliable position on the Asian and some European countries’ markets among the top-rated mobile apps for chatting and exchanging voice or video messages for free. Among other software solutions, Line is different due to embedded social media services tightly integrated into the application, availability of modular built-in components (games, utilities, photo editors, etc.) and some options implemented into the app lately (one of those is shaking of the phone to add a person to the list of contacts immediately). If you want to have a closer look at the messenger, download Line for free and install it on mobile (Android, iOS, Windows Phone) and desktop (Windows, macOS) devices.
Quick review of Line for Android distinctions
The Line build for Android smartphones is famous for its range of individual options, which cannot be put aside from our attention. Here are their brief highlights:
- Easy-to-go voice and video calls between various operating system versions anytime and anywhere.
- Arranging discussions within group calls that can have up to 200 participants.
- A chance to apply built-in face filters and effects to make your communication funny and joyful. As other social media services (Snapchat, Instagram, BOO!, etc.) occasionally include the face filters as additionally paid component, Line offers the same option as a free module to apply. Take into account that face filters can operate on telephones and tablets only.
- Convenient and cozy chatting with a huge range of emojis and stickers. While having a conversation, you can also share your own or customly specified GPS locations, media files, voice messages and other documents as attachments.
- Enriched social networking opportunities. Via embedded Timeline feed, you can instantly share any important moments or memories by a mouse click or finger tap.
- Auto-sync of all your devices (cell phone or PC). Your chats are always synced and up-to-date across all program versions automatically.
- New exclusive Keep feature. Keep is a unique space for storing any of your stuff in a unified location: photos, video clips, audio files, messages and more.
- A chance to keep in touch with celebrities, companies and organizations by subscribing to their official accounts and following their updates.
- Full-scale integration with massive range of third-party apps and tools that bring convenience to your lifestyle and keep you entertained.
- Auxiliary Line Out feature that allows to call landline and mobile phones at low rates. As a bonus, use free calls after watching ads with Line Out Free service.
Line is a relatively new project. Since the first release of the original app in 2011, the software initiative has been considerably enhanced and updated. Currently the app stands in a row with the best messaging tools which the market can offer and follows the latest trends in the IT industry. Download Line app for Android and enjoy the reliable and steady service for years.
Video-review of Line for Android app
Download Line for Android for free
|Line for Android||Varies with device||.apk||Download|