Easy guide on how to uninstall the Line app
Line is one of the most secure and user-friendly messengers that is available for almost all types of modern devices, including Windows-operated machines, Android and iOS smartphones. The program is unlikely to cause any crashes or issues with your mobile phone or computer, yet sometimes you might need to delete it from your device. Furthermore, if you want to reinstall the app, you will need to remove it first. In this article, you will learn how to uninstall Line app from PC and smartphone easily and quickly.
How to uninstall Line on iPhone/iPad
The process of removing the messenger from your iOS device can be made in just two steps.
- Long-tap the program‘s icon on your screen, until all the icons become dizzying. Then press the cross located in the upper-right corner of Line icon.
- Confirm you would like to delete the application by tapping Delete.
Now, your app is completely removed from your device. There is no need to install any third-party apps or tools to uninstall the program from the iOS-operated gadget.
Uninstalling Line on Android in 2 easy steps
How to uninstall Line on Android? That‘s incredibly easy! You will need to make just a couple of taps to delete the messenger.
- Long-tap the program‘s icon to have access to the program‘s menu. Tap the Uninstall option.
- Confirm that you really want to uninstall the program by tapping OK.
That‘s all! No programming knowledge required: deleting the app can be easily made by any user.
How to uninstall Line on Windows
If you are using the desktop version of the messenger on your Windows-operated PC or laptop, the process of removing the app won‘t take long.
- Go to your Control Panel and choose Programs and Features.
- Find the messenger in the list of programs installed on your PC and right-click it. Choose Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the wizard deletes your messenger. Avoid installing or deleting other applications during the process. By the way, some programs on your PC might slow down until the app is completely removed. However, the uninstalling process requires less than one minute, so you are not likely to face any inconveniences during this time.
- Choose Finish to complete the process.
Now Line has been succesfully removed from your machine. In case you would like to reinstall the app, it is recommended to restart your machine.
As a conclusion, the messenger is not only easy-to-use but also can be effortlessly removed from any device anytime you need.