GroupMe for Android
- Interface screenshots
- Video review
GroupMe for Android is an intuitive, free mobile messenger to stay connected to the web online from the office, home or outside. Although GroupMe is mostly oriented on those, who have left Viber and WhatsApp aside, still its functionality is far beyond simplicity. Due to enhanced range of abilities, the GroupMe application allows to exchange text messages, emojis and videos in chat, share GPS-locations, socialize via lots of appropriate opportunities, and make tons of other amazing things, relevant to the up-to-date messaging service.
Brief highlights of peculiar GroupMe capabilities and options
Here is what you can do via GroupMe for Android:
- Textual and visual chatting. After you add your collocutor to a group via an email address or phone number, you can instantly start chatting in a flawless and unobstructive way. If the person you are talking to is a newbie in messaging apps, you can interact with him via SMS exchange
- Notifications management. Control what type of notifications and when exactly you receive. If that is sufficient of pop-up notifications and reminders for you - mute the entire GroupMe application or specific chat. If you consider some conversation abusive or inconsistent to your private criterias - just end the group chat or leave
- Broad variety of interactive emojis. Descriptive mimics will transform your speech into vivid, live combination of emotions, which precisely describe your actual mood, intentions or desires in the satiated way
- Rich assortment of accessible online social activities. You can see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat, send and search GIFs, meme images within GroupMe and even more
- The embedded media gallery, which stores all of your memories in a unified location. You may easily explore the videos and photos, shared within a messenger group to a limited audience or privately
- Direct messages feature. Within the GroupMe private mode, you can do all the same things and options you consider amazing for group chat, but in twosome principle. The direct messages opportunity reveals hidden potential for secured chatting and media exchange via one-on-one method
- Sharing GPS-locations to the places, you are currently situated in or where you are going to be. Tag your position on the map and let everyone know whether you are on the beach, on the resort or in the mountains
- Built-in QR-code scanner. Thanks to the feature, you may scan immersive diversity of ads and commercial banners, accessible wherever you are and any moment you want to
- Solid community, which can enrich your chatting experience on any topic and area, from technology and sport to gaming and culture
- Integration with calendar and poll, due to which you may schedule new events and get the opinions and ideas regarding some particular subject you are concerned with
- The chance to create as many groups as you like, depending on the assortment of your hobbies and interests
- Cross-platform compliance of the project with all recent Android and iOS versions as well as Windows operating system
- intuitive, amicable, logical and clear graphical user interface, which grants a solution to learn all of the software tricks and hints in a bare instant of time.
GroupMe app for Android is a reliable and stable service for socializing and enlarging your hobbies and areas of business in unbelievable way. After you download and install the messenger on your mobile device, you would be able to find a community of passionate followers, that are keen on the particular subject, related to your sphere of interests. After you get acquainted with GroupMe closer, you won’t ever desire to roll back to your previously used, regular messenger.
|GroupMe for Android||Varies with device||.apk||Download|