Skype for Windows Phone
Skype for Windows Phone is a smartphone version of the well-known messenger for Microsoft's phone. Amongst other mobile clients, Windows Phone version of the app is fast, reliable and vivid in visual aspect. When you download Skype for Windows Phone, you receive a wholesome software for chatting, exchanging media and handling video and audio conferences with up to 100 people simultaneously. Windows mobile software is one of the best alternatives to such wide-spreaded services as WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram. When the program was bought by Microsoft in 2011, the package has been constantly enhanced since then and afterwards revamped into a social integrator of many contemporary services, such as Bing search engine, Youtube, MS To-Do, Giphy, TripAdvisor and others.
Review of the essential options of Skype
The messenger build for Windows tablets and cell phones can boast of its variety of options that make the application especially useful for each and everyone. Here is a review of the most important out of them:
- instant delivery of text messages to the recipient and vice versa;
- handling of audio and video conference calls with the voice-support between the app owners;
- convenient and easy way to call landline phones in any country worldwide (auxiliary fee is suggested);
- fast and hassle-free text chatting and exchanging of media (video/audio-objects), documents, GPS data, etc.
- enormous range of compliant, embedded emoticons and stickers;
- integrated search in the web;
- the opportunity of creating a user profile right from the Skype app without redirecting to browser or mobile;
- computer screen demo: the person you are talking to can see it as well;
- intuitive, flawless interface with possibility to navigate all over the application options with a couple of taps.
System requirements of Skype for Windows Phone
The system requirements of Windows Phone-based Skype are not too high. You will need a low or a medium-class smartphone or tablet in order to feel yourself cozy and to operate with the messenger in native environment without any lags. At the same time, there are no special restrictions on the hardware characteristics or software requirements of the OS being installed on your device. Thus, we may assume that the application will perfectly behave even on outdated mobile gadgets used in daily practice.
Once you install Skype on your Windows Phone, your doubts will immediately disappear, as you get a proficient, scalable app, totally compliant with all social media and built-in third-party services, such as MojiLala, Tenor, Vlipsy, YouTube, Microsoft To-Do, Bing, Giphy, TripAdvisor, etc. Due to such high compatibility, the number of cases when we use Skype for Win Phone is multiplied several times.
|Skype for Windows Phone/Windows Mobile||x86, x64, ARM, ARM64||.xap||Download|