How to block a contact on BBM
BlackBerry Messenger is one of the most famous utilities for online communication with your friends and family. BBM offers dozens of opportunities to diversify your chats with sending colorful pictures, smiles, and sharing files with your loved ones. However, sometimes you might require to block a certain contact for any personal reasons. This way, you will not be able to call, send messages, or share any other types of data with blocked people. Furthermore, you will not receive any notifications about activities of these contacts. If you are still sure you would like to completely eliminate communication with someone, this article is right for you. How to block a contact on BBM? Just follow these handy guides for iOS and Android devices!
How to block and unblock people on BBM for iOS
- Open your BBM and tap Contacts.
- Choose the name of the person you would like to get rid of from your list. There is no difference whether they are available or not. You can effortlessly block someone anytime.
- Tap the contact’s name in the upper panel.
- Scroll down the opened menu and choose the Block Contact option.
- Confirm your actions. If you would like to get rid of a spammer, tap Report Spam and Block. If you want to stop communicating with a regular user, choose the Block option.
If you blocked someone accidentally, follow the steps 1-3 described above. Then scroll down and tap Unblock Contact.
After that, just confirm your actions by choosing Unblock.
How to block and unblock people on BBM for Android
BBM for Android looks exactly the same! If you need to stop communication with someone, it can be easily made in a few seconds.
- Open your BlackBerry Messenger, tap Contacts and choose the person you need to block.
- Tap the name of the required person once again, scroll down the menu, and choose Block Contact.
- Confirm your intentions by pressing the corresponding button.
If you need to cancel the limitations you’ve already set up, choose the name of the person, scroll down the menu (as you did in the first step) and choose Unblock Contact.
As a conclusion, BBM is really convenient when it comes to managing your contact list. Enjoy your communication without spam or undesirable people!