How to get Telegram group link
Telegram is becoming increasingly popular and is currently attracting thousands of new users. The tool’s excellent standard features of a messenger are combined with lots of new options highly valued by the audience. Channels and groups are one of the most popular and promising features that are becoming widely used by both beginner and experienced users. If you would like to know more about these options, go to What is Telegram channel and What is Telegram group. Below you will find some tips on how to find Telegram group link and invite new members.
Telegram invite link: why do most people need it?
A group link is a special URL of your chat with multiple members. It is also called join or share link. This short URL is often used for inviting more contacts to your chat with no need to add them manually. That is why you are not required to find and get new users to your chat — just send them a unique URL to join your conversation.
How to get a Telegram invitation URL
A group link in Telegram can be easily found after you’ve created a conversation with several members. Just follow these easy steps to get it in a matter of seconds.
- Open your application and choose Chats — New Message — New Group. If you already created one, please go to step 4 of this manual.
- Tick the contacts you would like to add to your conversation. Tap Next at the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Give a name to your group and choose the Create button.
- In the opened menu, you will see some additional options that can be used for managing your group. Tap the round icon to the upper-right corner of the screen to continue.
- Tap Add Members.
- At the top of your menu, press Invite to Group via Link.
- Choose Copy Link and send it to the contacts you would like to invite. You can send the copied URL by email, SMS or using any other tools for online communication.
- You can also tap a Share Link to get the needed URL.
This way, you will need to tick the needed contacts and press Send.
You can also add a comment to the URL you are going to send. Your invitations will be automatically sent to the chosen contacts via Telegram messenger. As a rule, sending invitation URLs with comments attracts more new members since they are not likely to be considered spam.