How to contact Skype Customer Service
Skype is a modern messenger that stands out of the crowd of its competitors. The team of developers uses an innovative approach when creating and maintaining the tool, offering interactive opportunities for communication and flexible customization of notifications as well as integration with numerous third-party services.
The program can boast about having an extremely easy interface where all the settings, options, and parameters are aggregated in different menus. Being extremely convenient and easy-to-use, the tool is widely used even by beginner users with minimum experience.
However, some customers might still face some issues while using the app. In most cases, those problems are not connected with any bugs or crashes of the program itself, which means they can be solved in a matter of minutes.
Here is a list of the most common program’s issues:
- Call failed
- Messaging unavailable error
- Microphone not working
- The app keeps freezing
- Download & installing problems
- Login problems & solutions
- Connection issues
If you still fail to solve your problem, you can contact Skype customer service to get help from the pro team.
How to contact Skype support service?
- To request for help, go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/skype/
- Choose Skype from the upper drop-down list.
- Choose the issue you face when using the tool. For example, Payments and purchases.
- You will be asked to choose from three different options: View your payments and purchases, Ask the community and Chat. If you choose Ask the community, you will be able to ask your question on the app forum and get the answers from other users. If you need the help of the program’s support, click on Chat.
- Fill in the Captcha and click Submit.
- Wait until the live agent becomes available and ask your question.
Be patient, since it might require some time.
How to call Skype support?
Although the company doesn’t provide any particular Skype help number, you can still use Microsoft service numbers.
United States: +1 (800) 642 7676 and +1 (800) 892 5234
Canada: +1 877 568 2495, +1 905 568 0434 and 800 892 5234
The UK: +44 (0)344 800 2400
The full list of numbers for different countries can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers
Thus, as you can see, contacting the support team might require some time. Therefore, it is recommended to try solving the app issues by yourself or consider searching for some help on special forums. Most problems are quite common and can be easily solved without professional help of the app experts.