How to download WhatsApp
The quantity of mobile and desktop versions of WhatsApp application grows every day. The flexible structure and combination of chat, call and media-sharing options put multiple points into the messenger’s piggy-bank. The set up of the tool will take you just half a minute and after that, you get entirely serviceable, effective software for any user needs. As usually, you are ought to prepare the utility at first by getting it from the specified link, and after uploading phone number to the server for the verification, you are ready to use the program on the daily basis. If you wish to get the detailed info regarding how to use the PC, Mac, Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.
WhatsApp services, you can read the relevant articles from the FAQ. And here we are going to describe how to download and install the app on your mobile device (regardless of whether it has Android, iOS or Windows Phone base) or PC/laptop so that you are totally aware of all the underlying potential problems encountered during the setting up and loading processes.
How to download and install WhatsApp on iPhone/iPad
The way to download the recent version of the messenger for iPhone or iPad is absolutely simple. Firstly, you need to go to the App Store market to get the latest build of the package for free. In order to do this:
- run App Store market tool directly from your mobile gadget;
- go to the Search section;
- type the tool title in the corresponding text field and open the relevant app page;
- on the application page revealed, tap the proper button to start downloading the app on your Apple device.
When the setup is downloaded from the market, you can immediately start to install it onto your gadget. The installation routine is described in “WhatsApp for iOS” and “How to use WhatsApp on iPhone” FAQ sections.
How to download WhatsApp on Android
The instruction of downloading WhatsApp messaging service on Android mobile phone or tablet is almost the same as the one for the Apple devices. The only difference is the market, where you can get the installation package. Here is a brief guide:
- Run the Google Play app from your Android phone.
- Type the name of the utility in the search field next to the menu button and navigate to the proper app page in the market.
- When the page is revealed, click Install button to start the downloading process of the app from the official market.
- Now, when the tool is downloaded, go on with the installation routine, which is precisely described in “How to use WhatsApp on Android” FAQ section. In order to start the setup, tap the Open button.
How to download WhatsApp on PC (Windows)
The way to get WhatsApp from the official website is absolutely the same.
- firstly, go to the official website and find the PC version of the tool among the other platforms available for selection. Click the Download item from the upper menu on the portal and press Download for Windows button.
Also, take into account the architecture of your hardware platform, whether it is compatible with 32-bit or 64-bit software. If you have 64-bit Windows operating system installed on computer or laptop, choose 64-bit architecture. If you have doubts regarding this, choose 32-bit package.
- secondly, depending on the settings of your browser, the request box may appear which suggests you specifying the path to save the setup on the hard disk.
Make a selection and voilà! The file is stored on your HDD. Now make a double click on it to run the installation procedure. As for the rest, go to “How to use WhatsApp on PC (Windows)” FAQ guide.
How to download WhatsApp on Windows Phone
The method of downloading WhatsApp on mobile Windows Phone gadget is quite simple and is not different from other platforms. If you didn’t install WhatsApp messenger on your device before, the first thing that you should do is to find the app in Microsoft Store market. Here is the detailed guide on how to do it:
- tap on the Microsoft Store tile on the home screen of your device;
- click on the magnifier icon at the upper-right corner of the screen. As a result, the Search text field appears;
- in the search field, type the name of the app you want to find;
- at last, after the app is found in the market, click on the Get button, and the downloading of the product is started.
Hereby, the tool is downloaded onto the device. Next thing which we should do is to install the software tool onto the mobile device. The step-by-step reference guide about the installation process is precisely described in “How to use WhatsApp on Windows Phone” FAQ section.
How to download WhatsApp on Mac
Now the time has come for the “How to get WhatsApp on Mac” guide. Similar to any other software packages for Mac, the way to download and install WhatsApp messenger on this particular type of desktop OS is really plain and simple:
- Open App Store on your MacBook or stationary computer. You may do this via single mouse click on the relevant icon on the Dock panel below.
- When the market page is revealed, type “whatsapp” in the Search text field at the upper-right corner of the screen and press Enter.
- Now select the proper application icon from the list of items displayed on the screen.
- When the needed page is opened, click on the Get button to start the downloading process of the utility on your Mac/MacBook.
- When the downloading is completed, you will instantly notice the Install App button on the same position where the Get button was located a second ago. Click on the Install App button to initiate the installation routine.
Depending on the hardware characteristics of your macOS-based computer or laptop, you may need from 5 to 10 seconds to finish the installation procedure of the tool on your hard drive. When the app is installed, you need to sync the app from your desktop computer with the portable device that contains the installed messenger. You can get details on how to do it from the “How to use WhatsApp on Mac” and “How to scan the WhatsApp QR code” FAQ sections.