Dual WhatsApp on iPhone
WhatsApp is a reliable messenger that offers a wide range of extended features for communication without limits to billions of its users. However, it’s not new that the official app client allows using only one account on each device. This might cause a few inconveniences for those users who would like to have a couple of different accounts on their device. Nevertheless, there are still some solutions to this issue offered by third-party apps. In this article, you will find a description of the most common tools for using multiple WhatsApp on iPhone.
How to use 2 WhatsApp in 1 iPhone
Note: all utilities mentioned below are not developed by the official messenger developer. Therefore, there are no guarantees of their excellent performance on your iPhone.
Install two WhatsApp accounts with Tutu Helper
- Back up all your app data and delete the messenger from your smartphone.
- Go to App Store and download Tutu Helper app on your iPhone. You can also get the app from an official website.
- Install Tutu Helper. Go to https://tutuapp.vip and use an automatically generated QR code.
- Download and install WhatsApp to your iPhone. You will see its icon in the main menu but still will not be able to use multiple accounts. You will need to resolve the issue of the untrusted developer.
- Go to Settings – General – Profile. Tap Device Management option. Choose Wuxi Xing Bai Sheng Amusement Equipment Co.
- Tap Trust button. Note: the title of the developer might vary.
- Download WhatsApp ++ app and perform the installation. Choose the Trust option as mentioned above when you’ve successfully set up your program.
Congratulations! Now you can use dual messenger on a single mobile phone!
Create two accounts using BuildStore
This solution is also absolutely safe for your smartphone since it runs without jailbreak. However, the utility is not free. To get access to all its features, you will need to purchase a subscription (around $12 per each device).
- Sign up for BuildStore and register your iPhone.
- Download and install Duplicate WhatsApp++ available in BuildStore.
- Sign in with your second phone number.
Now you are able to have two different messenger accounts in your smartphone. They are set up in different apps (official and ++ version) and can’t affect each other, which is incredibly convenient for most users.
Create two WhatsApp accounts using Dual Messenger
This utility is surely flexible. You can use one profile for two devices or two messenger accounts on a single smartphone.
- Download and install Dual Messenger for WhatsApp on your device.
- You will see a QR code which you will need to scan using your iPhone.
- Open the original messenger and go to Settings – WhatsApp Web/Desktop and tap Scan QR code.
- Now feel free to set up different accounts on your smartphone.
Now you definitely know how to run two WhatsApp in iPhone. Choose the best option from several methods offered above and enjoy calling and texting with your colleagues, friends and loved ones.