How to save music from Telegram to iPhone
Telegram is a modern cross-platform messaging service with accent on reliable security and protection from frauds and unauthorized logins. The app supports any operations with file attachments: i.e., you can exchange any types of files with your friends and relatives. Music (MP3, WAV, OGG) is not an exception. However, when the user receives an incoming audio on iPhone or iPad, it’s not always clear how to save the object on your iOS gadget and listen it. In this FAQ guide, we will describe how to download audio objects on your iOS device in a flawless and comfortable way.
Preconditions for saving music from Telegram to iPhone
Before we start the main procedure, you should go to App Store market, where you are ought to download and install the third-party Documents file manager. This software tool provides a chance to execute any operations with the files: read documents, listen to music, watch videos, transfer the files to other cloud services, etc. The manager stores all file objects in local phone memory, so after we copy the audio object from Telegram to Documents, we can assume that the task is accomplished.
How to save incoming audio attachment as external file to listen it on iPhone?
As a matter of fact, you can send audio attachments on any version of Telegram: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android or Windows Phone. If you are using messenger from a remote location and don’t have the suitable device with the app installed, you can access the tool from the web-interface.
If you have received audio-file as an attachment on your iPhone, here’s what you can do in order to save it onto your memory:
- Run Telegram on your mobile device.
- Go to the active chat with the audio object included.
- Tap on Save icon next to the audio attachment you want to save.
- When the icon has changed its view, you are notified that the file is stored into your messenger cache but still not into your gadget memory.
- Click on the post with the audio included and hold the finger tapped for a while. The pop-up menu with additional options will display. Click on More item.
- Now you will notice that auxiliary menu with some additional abilities is displayed, among which you can see the icon with a paper page and an arrow up. Click on it once.
- At last, after the specified button is pressed, we can see the button for saving the MP3 or OGG object into the Documents manager, from where you can set the audio to ringtone or listen it with any third-party audioplayer. Click on Copy to Documents button.
- Now the file is stored in Documents manager, we need only to make sure that it is successfully copied. Run the app from the home screen.
- In Documents manager, go to the root folder and find the needed music file we have just copied.
- Now you can listen to it or transfer anywhere you want to (to iTunes or another folder) easily within a couple of taps. This is the result which we have expected.
This method has been thoroughly checked and tested in various conditions. If you need to save music from Telegram on iPhone, you can easily do it with a few simple steps in the usual way: just transfer the track from Telegram to the Documents manager. As a conclusion, you gain all the advantages and pluses applicable to the local file operations.