BBM for iOS
BBM for iPhone is a mobile app for BlackBerry Messenger designed for Apple devices and gadgets with iOS system on board. The app offers a solid range of features, such as free HD audio and video calls, vivid chatting with graphical and text elements, voice notes and video clips, social feed activities and unchallenged privacy and protection features like private chat, retracted messages, timer for self-destruction of content, BBM PIN system for hiding your registered mobile number from public, etc. BlackBerry Messenger app for iPhone or iPad is available for free download and installation right from this page. Among the rest, you can encounter individual packages for Android and Windows Mobile platforms, which also work quite steadily and without notable lags.
Features and options of BBM for iPhone
Below we summarized the most vital BBM perks, that should definitely make interest among the audience:
- Free voice and video calling in HD definition between BBM contacts.
- Individual or group chats. An ability to choose between standard and private conversations.
- Thousand of stickers, both static and animated, to select from the market and a chance to build your own custom sticker via BBMoji component to express your current mood and feelings.
- An alternate way to access your friends, teammates or colleagues from the desktop device via special web service, available from any stationary computer or laptop.
- An entirely customizable chat background that corresponds and fits your style and preferences.
- Easy and simple approach to finding your friends on BBM through your phone number.
- Broadcasting messages to all or a few of your contacts.
- Sending all types of documents, media and notes.
- Robust privacy abilities, among which are private chats to keep your talk safe from prying eyes and screenshots, sharing your current GPS-location with a time limit, sending photos and messages that disappear, retracting contents which you sent accidentally and more.
- Notification regarding whether your contact is typing a response at the moment, which is very informative. The same feature has been embedded into the most contemporary messengers, such as Viber, Telegram, Skype and Hangouts, and BBM doesn’t stand aside.
- Enriched social feed opportunities: generating a custom avatar using your preferential images, subscription to BBM Channels of your area of interest and seeing their posts on your live feed, updating your status with images or text to make your closest ones know what is your mood or what you’re up to.
- The software product instantly lets you know when your message is being delivered or read, so there is no second guessing.
- Following the scores and matches of your favourite football league teams, watching on demand and live video with Discover TV module, calling and sharing to Uber right from the primary BBM window, etc.
If you want to have a closer look at iPhone version of BBM Messenger, download it from this page, install it on your Apple gadget without any hassle and check out all these great things which the Indonesian developers have provided for your comfort and service. When the program tool is installed, pay attention to “How to use BBM on iOS” FAQ guide. Perhaps, it will reveal the hidden potential of the project and uncover the featured opportunities provided by the developers.
|BBM for iOS||Requires iOS 8.0 or later||.ipa||Download|